After 40-plus years of providing insurance, we’ve learned there’s no substitute for experience when it comes to protecting your livelihood. Our team leverages decades of successful insurance experience to ensure you are properly covered against the most common risks affecting you and your business:
- Get to know how your company operates so we can assess your needs.
- Conduct a systematic evaluation of your liabilities.
- Identify strategies for reducing and eliminating exposures.
- Develop a plan for protecting your business, including coverage options, service requirements and budget.
- Research multiple providers to pinpoint a plan tailored to your needs.
Our product lines include:
Most business owners can identify physical assets they should insure. But look again. Are there other areas where are you exposed? Consider the following:
- What liabilities do your property, physical plant, and inventory present?
- What about company vehicles and equipment?
- Are there unforeseen exposures?
- Your people are your greatest strength – are they protected?
- Are there intellectual assets you must protect?
- Do you have a catastrophe plan to assure the continuation of your business?
- Are financial records properly secured?
- What about customer records and contracts?
- Do you have proprietary information that is exposed?